An Introduction To The Painting People Franchise
1. An Opportunity To Build A Saleable Business
The Painting People provides experienced painters to make the change from a self employed/contracting business arrangement to:
- Building a painting business that gains retained value, and
- Provides a significant saleable asset upon retirement
2. Five Specialist Franchises
The Painting People provides franchisees the opportunity to specialise (through an Accreditation) in painting and decorating in one or more of the following:
I. Residential ii. Premium Residential iii. Commercial and Industrial iv. New Construction v. Floor Services/Coatings
3. Generous Franchise Marketing Territory
- The residential license will be based on 2 or more Postcodes that provide between 40,000 to 50,000 residential properties. The selection of a lower or higher number of properties will be based on consideration for the socio economic status of each marketing territory.
- Each Franchisee is permitted to undertake a maximum number of jobs in another territory recogniseing the desire to service properties belonging to family members or long term associates. This is particularly important in retaining the work for a commercial client with current and potential business operations in a range of geographical areas.
4. A Well Established Name with Strong Goodwill - Painters With the Right Attitude
- The Painting People was established in 1967 and under its current name in 2000. Its currently has clients in NSW, ACT, Victoria and Queensland and has particularly enjoyed rapid growth since 2003. The success features of The Painting People model are a commitment and capacity to understand and meet client requirements.
- We strive to achieve a brand based on "the good old fashion customer service" with current know how. Our message is "open up your premises and leave the rest to us". The through manner and quality of work has generated a trust resulting in 80% of new work being referral based.
5. Active Marketing and Initial Quoting And Client Leads
-The Painting People Management Pty Ltd will provide the Foundation Franchisees with secured clients for the first 6 months to a minimum value.
-A Franchisee may work their Territory in co-operation with another Franchisee, such as by way of joint marketing or sub-contracting.
-TPPM will provide ongoing advertising and marketing support to assist the Franchisees in developing their Business. This will range from Yellow Pages, monitoring Local Council development applications, merchandising items, job site banners, TPP web site, on-line search sites and QA/referral program.
6. High Operating Standards Protecting Each Franchisee's Business
-The Franchisor will provide an operations manual outlining standards and rules associated with the franchise that must be complied with, non compliance is a breach and the manual will be updated from time to time. The Operations Manual imposes business operations requirements and standards on all Franchisees so as to preserve, maintain and enhance the reputation and goodwill associated with the Marks, TPPM and the System.
-Franchisees will be provided with a start up pack including art work for stationery and marketing templates, polo shirts, caps, drop sheets and site signage. Vehicle signage and initial stationary is included in the fee.
-Franchisees will be provided access to low cost clothing and merchandise for personal use and for local promotions.
-Disputes between Franchisees will be managed in accordance with The Painting People’s dispute resolution procedures, including the disputing parties being required to engage and pay an independent conciliation if initial efforts do not resolve the dispute.
7. Comprehensive Support
- This starts with training and assistance in establishing your business, acquiring initial clients and continues with information and access to in-house technical and business specialists such as employment and OH&S matters.
- Other support ranges from The Painting People's job pricing and customer quotation system, job support for the first 6 months, group negotiated insurance products, equipment hire arrangements, labour/sub-contractor assistance, and the web based Franchisee Q&A Bulletin Board.
- Enquiries through our 1300 Paints number will be forwarded direct to the relevant Franchisee.
Email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org